Thursday 14 January 2016

Desi Pakvan- Let's get Started! :)

Hi everyone!
This is Hadia Khurram typing in the first post for the desi pakvan blog :)
My sister and I both live abroad and so far away from Amma (mom) and cooking wasn't exactly my forte. I had always decided that the internet would be enough guidance for cooking after marriage and strictly kept out of the kitchen or reach of my mother :D I did cook sometimes, when i wanted to try something new that mom was not too interested in cooking; mostly pastas.

After getting married I realized recipes were not exactly enough, practice is required indeed. Moreover not every recipe works, so through trial and error and the help of family recipes, i have managed to become confident about a few of my recipes. I have been married for a year (just celebrated our anniversary this month...Yaiii! ) but my sister has slightly more experience under hand.

Let me introduce you all to the second blogger; the sister; Amna! shes a mom of one cute little Diva, a career oriented lady and some one who loves short recipes that give tasty results. This blog is her master mind.

Here we hope to share all recipes that we have tried and tested and can help any new bee to try out her skills in the kitchen and impress family and friends or just bring delight to her own taste buds for that matter!

None of the recipes I know are my own creations- so I will only be sharing recipes i learnt online or live from Amma or Phupho (Paternal Aunt) so that a damsel in distress somewhere can  find her way through the horrors of kitchen land. so let's get started!!! kuch meetha hau jai?

No comments:

Post a Comment